This hamper really will help start Christmas off with a bang – bottles of red and white Pierre et Papa Maison Familiale, which are both produced by a father and son touchingly brought together by their love and respect for the vineyards they tend. A non-alcoholic alternative for the children is the bottle of Bensons Apple Juice.
To tickle your savoury tastebuds, we have provided some Coln Valley Scottish Smoked Salmon which is produced in the traditional smokery just down the road from us in the Cotswolds, and our very own homemade Farmhouse Pâté which has been specially produced to give it its delicious coarse texture.
Inside is a variety of excellent cheeses – Snowdonia Bouncing Berry, a mature white cheddar packed with juicy cranberries, Cotswold Blue Cheese, which is very creamy and full of flavour, and a Stow Truckle Cheese, famous for its firm texture and good colour. We haven’t forgotten the things you need to go with them, so you can enjoy the Bath Oliver Cheese Biscuits,, Fine Cheese Toast for Cheese, and our own homemade Hamptons Red Onion Marmalade.
Those with a sweet tooth will enjoy the Hamlet Assorted Belgian Chocolates, and our very own Homemade Sweet Cake, which is an impressive addition to the dinner table and a favourite with children. Try also our crowning glory of the festive dessert table – a delicious Coles Brandy, Port & Walnut Christmas Pudding, which is packed full of wonderfully plump apricots. Cartwright and Butler Butter Fudge Tin and their Chocolate Brownies also in a tin are wonderful and the Tins are also very useful after as are the Coles Cocktail Mince Pies which are a great treat to bring to Christmas parties, as gifts, or simply to scoff yourself! Also packed in are scrumptious Cottage Delight Chritmas Iced c Cake for the grown-ups, Gingerbread Snowman and Santa for the children.
The festivities wouldn’t be complete without a range of chutneys and preserves – find Highfield Festive Fruit Chutney crammed with fruit and spices, Cartwright and Butler Black Cherry Preserve for an added treat.
Finish off with some Taylors of Harrogate Christmas Coffee and English Breakfast Tea, and perhaps a some festive fudge or five!
Hamptons offers a range of packaging options. We can pack your hamper in a special gift box or wicker basket, or an open wicker basket, or a wicker picnic basket or in a plain Hamptons box. Puchases can be made at the shop or delivered. If the latter, we ensure that it is carefully protected with extra outer packaging with consideration for the environment to make sure that your hamper arrives safely. We use a flexible delivery service, operating a weekday 24-hour service to the UK, so you can rest assured that as long as you order in good time, your hamper will reach its recipient in time for Christmas.
- Pierre et Papa Maison Familiale Blanc 2015 75cl
- Pierre et Papa Maison Familiale Rouge 2015 75cl
- Hamlet Belgian Chocolates 125g
- Bensons Apple Juice 75cl
- Hamptons Homemade Sweet Cake (cake made of sweets) 1kg
- Cartwright and Butler Butter Fudge Tin 175g
- Coln Valley Smoked Salmon 125g
- Snowdonia Bouncing Berry Cheese 200g
- Cotswold Organic Blue Cheese 140g
- Stow Truckle Cheese 200g
- Coles Brandy, Port and Walnut Christmas Pudding 454g
- Highfield Festive Fruit Chutney 280g
- Cartwright and Butler Black Cherry Preserve 280g
- Cartwright and Butler Chocolate Brownies in a Tin 300g
- Coles Luxury Cocktail Mince Pies 200g
- Bath Oliver Cheese Biscuits 225g
- Fine Cheese Toast for Cheese 90g
- Cottage Delight Iced Christmas Cake 500g
- Hamptons Farmhouse Pate 180g
- Taylors of Harrogate Christmas Coffee 227g
- Gingerbread Snowman and Santa 2x50g
- Hamptons Red Onion Marmalade 200g
- Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea 125g
- Cottage Delight Lemon Cheese 113g